CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Busy Day

Our day started out bright and early with our living alarm clock (Bandit) waking us up to be fed at 7am. At 7:30 the actual alarm went off , we were up and going to get ready for our busy day. Around 8:35 we left the house to bring some hand me down clothes to Meredith for baby Max. From there we headed to the High Risk OB. They said everything looks great and that he is about 5 pounds 13 oz. They also commented that they would not be the least bit surprised if I went earlier rather than later since Kyle is just running out of space lol. His heart rate was great and he was active:) I just hope to make it through the end of next week so I can get my kids settled back in after spring break. Time will tell.

From there we went to Babies-R-Us to get a few small items. Then we ran to Carters to return some clothes, and get a few toys. After that came Bed Bath and Beyond to get Kyle's window shade and valance rod. Sears came next with a return, and David needed to get some new wind pants. We finally went and got some lunch at Famous Dave's and then headed home.

Once we got home, we changed into some lighter clothes and took Bandit on a walk that was over an hour and about a 1.5 miles long. It felt great for everyone. Now that the warmer weather really starts to be rolling in, I hope it stays!

I have some school work to do tonight, and tomorrow I am treating myself to a pedicure for the first time since last summer. We then hope to get another nice walk in with Bandit before David is off to work. On Saturday we are moving the remaining items of Dads over to his place. We will then rearrange the basement some and set up some pictures. We hit 36 weeks tomorrow, so some pictures will follow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment