So far this weekend and the first day of spring break have been very productive. We have gone through all of the clothes we received for Kyle, washed them, and put them away in their respective places based on age. We have put up all but a few last minute decorations up in his room as well. Today we went to Babies-R-Us and got a lot of the final things we needed for baby Kyle's arrival. Tomorrow we meet with the pediatrician, and we will finally get that hospital bag packed. On Wednesday we head to High Risk OB at 9:30 for a check up, then have multiple errands to run in Annapolis. That is going to be another long but productive day.
As I enter my 5th week of my class, I am down to having only 3 big papers to write, and 2 small papers. By the end of the week, I will be down to 2 big papers and 1 small paper. I have definitely been successful in getting ahead of my work!
As we near Kyle's arrival, I get more excited everyday. I just want him here healthy, safe, and sound so that we can love on him and hold him. Bandit is very interested in all his things as well, and we are excited to have Bandit meet his little brother.
After our OB appointment, I will update everyone with how Kyle and mommy are doing. Thursday we hit 4 weeks left!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment