CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 27, 2010

35 Weeks

Thursday marked 35 weeks, and as David put it "The point of no delay." I am now officially at the mark will they will not try to stop labor should I go into it. That is very exciting, but we still have a few things to do before he comes.

35 Weeks pregnant

Today we are going to finish decorating his room, and go through some clothes that I got from someone at work. We are also going to pack as much of the hospital bag as possible. On Monday we plan on going to Babies-R-Us to get the last of the must have items off of the registry. David and I have both informed work that we are now on-call so it could be any day now. I truly would love to make it till April 9th so that I can get my kids settled back into routines after spring break before leaving them with the sub. However, if I can stay through the 16th, I can get report cards done. My teammate Stacy thinks I will have him over that weekend...any other guesses?

On Thursday, my school threw me a surprise shower, and we got so many wonderful gifts. Kyle is truly blessed.

Tuesday we meet with his pediatrician, so that will be nice to finally have the one whom will care for our little bundle all under wraps. Wednesday we head to High Risk for another check up and pictures!!!!

I plan on using a lot of this week off of school for spring break to finalize things for Kyle's arrival, and to really get ahead in my classwork. I have completed 4 weeks of the 8 week class. However, I have completed 5.5 weeks of work and intend on getting that number closer to 6.5 or 7 weeks of work completed before I return to school on April 6th. This will enable me to have more time to relax right before Kyle's arrival or should he come early, not be so stressed. I need to be the little engine that could...I think I can, I think I can!

Keep us all in your thoughts and prayers. We become more excited for Kyle with each passing day!

Why David took this picture is beyond me...it is AWFUL!!! 35 Weeks.
I think he maybe more watermelon than basketball now...Can't wait for you to arrive Kyle:)

No comments:

Post a Comment