CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 15, 2010

33 Weeks

Well, I am a little behind in my postings. Last Thursday March 11, 2010 we hit 33 weeks. Kyle is trying to make more room everyday. I love when he moves and we are just ready for his heathy arrival in a few weeks.

33 Weeks

This weekend we had David's families annual St. Patty's Day Party. We had a great time even though I was extrememly tired. Everyone was very excited for Kyle's arrival in the next few weeks. On Sunday we did Meredith's birthday celebration. It was a fun and busy weekend and I am paying for the lack of sleep now.

The past three nights I have been having some back labor pains. In addition to more major contractions through the days. They do not seem to be too bad, but if they continue I will end up calling the doctor and seeing if I need to go to the hospital to be checked. I am hoping that that does not happen. We do go back to the OB on Monday March 22, 2009, so hopefully I can get to that point and let them make a decision then. The rule of thumb is 34 weeks is a very safe point. I would love to be able to make it through the first week of April since I would then be 37 weeks. However, I am striving for the end of March. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers for a heathly little Kyle.

33 Weeks pregnant. There he is...

No comments:

Post a Comment