Decorations made by April for the surprise shower...I love how Zak wants to be in the picture:)
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Baby Shower
Last Saturday February 27, 2010 I posted that I was going to lunch with Kelly. I had eagerly been anticipating my baby shower, which I thought was going to be on March 6th. However, when Kelly and I returned from lunch, I walked into a house full of friends and family! It was such a pleasant surprise. We were able to have snacks and some deliciously made cake and cookies. We played a few games and opened gifts. A wonderful time was had by all. April and David wanted to make it a surprise for a couple of reasons...1) cause April just liked the idea and 2) cause I had surprised David with a birthday party our first year dating. Well, they got me :) Sarah, Melissa, and Kelly all hand their hands in the day as well and I could not be more grateful for a wonderful group of friends. Thank you all for coming and enjoy a small selection of pictures below.
Decorations made by April for the surprise shower...I love how Zak wants to be in the picture:)
The most beautiful cake made by Melissa...she is wonderful at this!
The other side of the cake.
She even made cookies and everything was SOOO YUMMY!
The clothes line decorations.
Me walking in from lunch with Kelly...and I thought she just wanted to hang out lol.
There is the look of shock.
Mandy watching from above as we play games and open gifts.
Mary hanging out with Kaitlynn.
Dorrie, Jane, and Monica...of course Bandit had to investigate everything.
Opening gifts!
I got so many nice things:)
Bandit helped open the gifts as well, as we know from Christmas he is very good at this.
The diaper cake filled with goodies from Mandy.
My little guardian would not leave my feet.
Decorations made by April for the surprise shower...I love how Zak wants to be in the picture:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment