CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 2, 2010

36 Weeks

We finally hit the 9 month mark on Thursday:)

36 Weeks pregnant

With only 27 days to go til due date, we have finally finished Kyle's room! I am starting to feel bigger and bigger, though those around me still say I am small and all baby. That will be helpful in losing the weight after Kyle arrives. As I stated the other day, the doctors say he is very healthy sized and that is all that matters. Little Kyle, we are excitedly awaiting your appearance we love you!


36 Weeks. David says he can palm baby Kyle, so I guess he is still a basketball and not a melon :)
Bandit got into the action of finishing Kyle's room and wanted his picture taken too. He sat pretty and smiled up at us saying COOKIES!
Baby Kyle's closet with his handmade picture frame from Sarah above it.
Kyle's closet all organized and ready for him.
Kyle's crib is ready for him to lay his little head. His books are in the cart that is holding his lamp and some of his toys.
The new Bamboo Roman Shade and adorable valance add a themed touch.
Kyle's dresser and changing table all ready for baby. and then there is me dreaming of having Kyle in my arms while rocking in the chair.
Tomorrow we are moving the rest of dads stuff to his house, and then will rearrange the basement and hang the pictures down there. We will also take Bandit for a nice walk on the beautiful day since he will be freaked out due to the moving. At 4:30 Mary and Reed are bringing over the infant car seat and bases for us to have. They will help us install the bases into the cars and then we will truly be ready to bring little peanut home.
I have a little over 3 weeks left in my second masters class. I have 2 big papers to write still and 1 small paper. Considering the rest of the class still has 4 small papers and 2 big papers, along with all the readings and DVDs to watch, I am well ahead of the game. Thank goodness!
I return to the regular OB on Tuesday, along with returning to the classroom. Hopefully things will continue to run smoothly and we will get to meet our little bundle of joy in the next 2-3 weeks. We love you Kyle and can't wait for you to be apart of our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment