This week finally ended with a 2 hour early dismissal and PJ day on Friday. It seemed to drag on and on! I have been getting up between 4:45 and 5 every morning and the sleep I am getting before that stinks. I know we won't get a ton of sleep once Kyle arrives, however the quality will be better than what I am getting now. For David, well he maybe hurtin on the sleep end since he normally gets 9ish hours or so. We shall see. We are both ready for Kyle to come. We love you little nut!
This afternoon we went to a surprise celebration party for David's cousin Gillian and her husband Jim. They got married in January, but the party was today. It was held at Jim's bar in Canton called Mike McGovern's. It was great to see the family, but I am also glad to be home and resting.
We attempted to sit outside with Bandit when we got home, but the wind is crazy and it is just too cold, so in we came. We are down to 12 days left, and I am ready to hold Kyle in my arms. We go to the OB on Monday, so I will update what they say then. Enjoy the 38 week pics below:)
38 Weeks pregnant.

Why do the pictures make him look so much bigger than just a mirror?! Our watermelon needs to get here soon!
You look great Tracy! Keep up the good work!
ReplyDelete