CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

OB Visit

Well, I have now started going to the OB on a weekly basis. Kyle's heart rate is great, and he has started to drop! The OB says that he is around 6 pounds and I am definitely all baby since I am all upfront. It is so funny to hear them say that since everyone I come across tells me the same thing. I have not dilated at all, but that is more than okay since I want to make it till Monday so David can have his weekend working on the bar. However, come Monday I would love Kyle's arrival at any moment! I just can't wait to hold him in my arms and be able to him how much we love him!

My first day back to school went really well. The kids were happy to be back and worked very hard. I just hope the rest of this week goes as smoothly. Some of the kids told me that they were glad to see me back and that I was not already out for 6 weeks.

Yesterday we took Bandit for a walk down by the river where he got to swim. Then we came back and David did some much needed yard work while Bandit and I sat outside to enjoy the beautiful weather. Today was gorgeous as well. Kelly and I enjoyed a picnic lunch at school today and plan on doing it again tomorrow. Hopefully the weather will stay nice for the rest of the week.

We hit 37 weeks on Thursday, so look for pictures and more info to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment