CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Weekend

Well, the long school week is over. On Friday I came home with a stuffy nose and watery eyes. I still have the stuffy nose but the eyes seem to be getting better. It seems I have something called Pregnancy Rhinitis. It is basically allergies...blah! Saturday was a productive day. We decorated the tree and cleaned out/organized the hall linen closet. After we did all that, we watched some of the Army/Navy game...YAY NAVY WON!!! Then we headed over to Reed and Mary's for dinner and hangin out. Today is going to be filled with laundry and relaxation in hopes my nose gets better. David works at 2 so we will have a little bit of time together before he heads out. I am hoping that this week goes by quickly. At least once we hit Friday, there will only be 3 days left before a break!

David also started fixing the ceiling in the nursery on Thursday and Friday, so hopefully that will be ready to paint so that that room can get done! I am really looking forward to finally getting the house together and straightened out. Hopefully we will have some updated home pics to share soon:)

The tree all decorated. It is our first realy tree together...ever!
The tree all lite up...yes the top of the trunk is crooked lol.


Now you can see the lights, but its a little blurry...but you get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment