CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

20 Weeks

20 Weeks Pregnant
Well, we have finally hit the half way mark! I am 20 Weeks as of tomorrow :) Baby Kyle seems to be growing nicely, and I just hope it continues! Yesterday we went and got our Christmas Tree, and it is in the stand as of tonight. We are going to decorate the tree on Saturday morning, along with straightening out the hall closet. My closet is all done and I can move my clothes back in there tomorrow. David has also primed most of the beams in our entrance. Once he has that all primed he can paint! It is going to be blue like our living room. Then onto the kitchen:) I am hoping that the kitchen will be done by the start of the new year, if not earlier;) We also ran out to get Kyle's bouncy seat tonight. A few days ago I received an email from Babies-R-Us saying that they were discontinuing the seat and if we wanted it, we should get it now. It was definitely our favorite so we went ahead and bought it. We also got a memory book from my school friend Iris to place all the special firsts for Kyle...THANK YOU!!!! Tomorrow David is planning on sanding more in the kitchen and going to attempt to fix part of the ceiling in the nursery that needs some TLC.
The kids at school are starting to get into the holiday hype, hopefully these next two weeks will go fast and smooth. I go back to my regular OB on December 21. Bandit also turns 5 on the 22nd, so we have a busy few weeks coming up. This Saturday we are planning on going over to Reed and Mary's to celebrate baby Kyle...they will get to drink and I will get to watch (not celebrating if you ask me lol). I will keep to posted on the progress of the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment