Well, after an hour plus drive to get to the OB, I have good news to report. Whose bright idea was it to put a hospital right next to a mall anyway?!?!?! Things look good, and Kyle's heart rate is great! Keep your thoughts good for us! I reach 22 weeks on Thursday:) I am so glad things keep going so well. I did find out they want me to go for another super Ultrasound at 32 weeks because of my thyroid...but that also means more pictures of Kyle:) So the week of March 1st I will be off to get all pictured up again!
I did manage to run a few errands this morning and then had a productive day around the house. We cleaned out the final closet. With no school again tomorrow :( I guess I will start doing more work around the house while David and his dad paint the kitchen! I really hope we can get in Wednesday. We can't use all our snow days already! Plus I have a little party planned for the kids. GRRRRR I hate snow!
Bandit turns 5 tomorrow, and I can't believe it. It seems like just yesterday we were bringing home a little puff ball. Happy Birthday Bandit, we love you! Well, not much else to report. We will post our 22 week picture and post on Wednesday, stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment