22 Weeks
As promised, David's Dad came over yesterday to help David paint most of the kitchen...all the green. I worked on the basement, going through and clearing things out. Then the three of us had a nice dinner, it was yummy BBQ Quesadillas. Today, David and his Mom painted the nursery and did the chalkboard paint above the cabinets! I again worked on the basement and some on the dining room. I made us Sloppy Chicken Pizza Joes with homemade oven fries...again yummy! Thank you so much for coming over and helping us! We love you both:)
Tomorrow David is going to do a bit of touching up and hopefully hang pictures. On Saturday we are going to tackle more of the basement...anyone want to come help, I cook really well! April, Ben, and the twins are coming over tomorrow around 2:30 to hang out for a bit and then April and I are going to 6pm mass at OLF while David works and Ben takes the boys to his mom's house. On Friday we are heading over to my sister-in-laws, Meredith, for Christmas day and dinner. Around 6 that night, my dad will come over to hang out and exchange gifts.
Yesterday Bandit turned 5, and we got him a new bed for out in the family room. As soon as we put it down, he sniffed it and curled right up into it. It was soo adorable! All night while out watching tv he was snuggled deeply in his bed:)
I will make another post over the weekend. Merry Christmas to all! Enjoy your time with your families:)

No comments:
Post a Comment