Well, we have reached the 23 week mark today. The New Year starts with only 17 weeks left to go:) I have no big plans for tonight. I will make David some cookies and preview my course work for my masters class that starts on Monday. David works tonight and should make some good money. We got a lot of work done on the basement these past few days. We have a small pile of things we are keeping that need to find a home, and then the rest is my dad's things. We have really accomplished a lot around the house these past two weeks. Once I go back to work on Monday, David will continue to work on painting and doing things around the house that I can't do. Then once my dad has taken his things, we will really be able to organize the basement! Tomorrow we will de-decorate the tree and continue sorting through things in the basement before David has to go to work. I am hoping to get over to Reed and Mary's soon to get more clothes from them, as well as return the ones that we chose not to keep that they had given us to sort through. Things are in the home stretch of trying to get all organized before Baby Kyle comes. Like I stated earlier, only about 17 weeks till we meet him and in our hearts, that can't come soon enough!
23 WeeksYesterday I got to have lunch with Christi and her mom, whom I have not seen since my wedding. It was a short visit but wonderful non the less:)
Here's wishing everyone a Happy and Healthy 2010!
David decided to be funny and take my picture while on the phone.

23 Weeks...at least it is all baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment