I spent the week teaching sitting down, and drinking TONS of water. My students have been so good, lets just hope it continues through the rest of the pregnancy.
The good news is that I reached 28 weeks this past Thursday. I go back to the OB on the 11th, and hopefully will get good news. I have to take the gestational diabetes test that day, so I am hoping it comes back negative. I can't wait to hear the heart beat again. Kyle has been moving more, and we are just so ready for his safe and healthy arrival.
Well, David is supposed to work tomorrow, but I am hoping that they will be closed. Superbowl Sunday is never a big day anyway. As it looks now we will probably not be returning to school till the earliest Wednesday. The county has already applied for 2 days reprieve because of State of Emergency days from the December storm. More than likely they will apply for more because of this storm. Hopefully we will be granted those days and will gain somewhere between 3-5 days back and not have to tack them on to the end of the year. We will not find out if we are granted these days until the middle of April. This is also the first year that AA county was going to have a true spring break and give us a week off. I rather have to go to school the Monday-Wednesday before Easter, than make up the days in the summer. I want time home in the warm weather, you know when I can actually do something, with David, Kyle, and Bandit.

No comments:
Post a Comment