CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Getting Out

Well, it seems that things are slowly starting to return to normal. We were able to go and hang out with Reed and Mary at their house last night. It was so good to escape the house and see people again. While we were there, Mary gave us 3 gigantic bags full of clothes that her son Connor had out grown. The sizes range from infant through 2T. We are so grateful to have received these clothes, and know that they will enable us to save a lot of money. Thank you so very much Mary! So, the agenda for tomorrow is that David and I will go through the bags and sort the items we are keeping. This is very exciting, especially since we are nearing the arrival of Baby Kyle everyday:)

Today David had to work, and it was very busy! I of course did my Sunday norm...classwork for my masters class. I am entering the 7th week of my first class, and things are continuing to go well. Hopefully they stay that way!

As it looks right now, I will be able to return to school on Tuesday:) They are calling for some snow again tomorrow, but with very little accumulation! This may cause a delay, but whatever the case, getting back in will be a relief.

I hope everyone had a great Valentines Day, and that most enjoy their day off tomorrow for Presidents Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment