CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 12, 2010

29 Weeks Pregnant

Well here we are with only 11 weeks left! We were able to get to our doctors appointment yesterday which was nice. They said things are still going well and that he is between 2.5-3 pounds and 15-16 inches long. They say everything looks great, which is always nice to hear. I still have to sit/lay down most of the day, but that is not a big deal. As along as it bring s a healthy little boy in the next few weeks...we love you Baby Kyle!

29 Weeks Pregnant

On Tuesday night I came down with a little sore throat, and woke up Wednesday morning with a little cough. Yesterday it turned into a all out head cold. David had this about a week and a half ago so that is probably where this came from. No fever, and the cough is only worse cause of the asthma, so hopefully it clears soon.

Tomorrow David and I are going over to Reed and Mary's house to hang out and have some dinner. It is nice to finally be able to get out of the house again. Even Bandit is getting cabin fever.

We got another 20ish inches of snow out of Wednesday's storm. Hopefully that is the end of the white stuff! In fact David spent about an hour and a half shoveling off part of the roof that was under 4 feet of snow. This is CRAZY!

My next OB appointment is Monday March 1st. Then on the 4th I go to high risk again for another big ultrasound. I am just glad we are nearing the arrival date of our little boy!

My little Baby Kyle basketball! 29 Weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment