CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 29, 2010

27 Weeks Pregnant

Well, another week has gone by :) 27 weeks arrived yesterday, and we are getting more and more excited for Kyle's arrival. On Tuesday, we started our birthing classes, and as to date nothing to graphic yet...well one of the videos would not work so we will probably get the graphics next week. Three more classes to go. I am starting to bump out now in my clothes, but everyone at work likes to tell me that I look more like I am 5 months pregnant than almost 7. Well, that's how it works when you still eat healthy! I am excited about entering the third trimester in the next week or so because it truly means we are on the home stretch.

27 Weeks pregnant

David came down with a head cold yesterday, so it is nice that he is home tonight to relax and rest by the fire.

Tomorrow evening we will head out to Mark and Melissa's for Mark's 30th birthday shindig, pending how David feels. We will not be joining them for the full out party at the bars, but the pre-party will be just as fun.

Classwork continues to roll along, it just takes a lot out of me with working as well.

I am starting to have more trouble breathing, especially at night, as well as getting comfortable to sleep because my knees just suck anyway. On a good note, Kyle likes to "dance" a lot now and it makes me smile every time:)

I hope to be better again about posting more often, especially as we get closer to his arrival.


27 Weeks. At least he is growing out and not all the way around lol.
There is the start of my basketball.

No comments:

Post a Comment