25 Weeks Pregnant
This evening when I got home, David and I put the chalkboard paint to good use. I wrote different Italian and Irish sayings that we both liked. I am looking forward to this weekend, having an extra day off in honor of MLK Jr. We plan on moving all our photos from our computer onto our external hard drive that we received for Christmas. That will help us free up a lot of space on here. Also, we are going to go out to dinner just the two of us to Cheesecake Factory...a tradition we do every January around the 18th to honor our first date...its been a wonderful 6 years :)
David did more work on getting wallpaper down in the foyer today, but there's still tons to do...blah! Below are some photos of our newly decorated kitchen and Baby Kyle trying to "pop" out...Enjoy!
Dio li fa, poi li Accoppia is Italian for God makes them, then he mates them.

No comments:
Post a Comment