So the 24th week is upon us. Only 16 weeks to go :) My next appointment at the doctors is January 20th...I can't wait! As you can see in this picture he is all in the front and very low...all Kyle though which is nice! Yesterday I told my students about the baby and they are all so excited! It was very cute how they all cheered. This week has gone by smoothly and fast...always nice. David and I also used some of the gift cards I got from my students to go get a printer from staples and a shop vac from home depot. Then we had a book to return at Borders and got a baby food cookbook. We only spent 8 dollars on everything thanks to all the gift cards!
David has primed the beams and posts in our hallway and will paint them tomorrow. I started my masters class on Monday and so far things are going well. I just hope that it continues this way! Kyle is becoming more and more active which I love. This weekend we are making a trip to Easton on Saturday to hang out with the family for the day. We are very busy here on the home front with continuing home improvements and my class and working. I am ready for spring and to get rid of this cold weather! Hope everyone is having a great 2010.
24 Weeks PregnantClose up of 24 weeks...bump in the front lol.

Me at 24 weeks...all baby!

The basement before it was cleaned out.

More of the piles...I know it does not fully explain but it is something.

The basement all cleaned out. The pile to the right is my dad's things that he is coming to get in the next few weeks. Then we can hang the pictures that are waiting to be hung.

Pile to the left is dad's. The two tv's for game systems and watching tv.

You can sit on the couch and watch the tv now!

Dad's stuff cept the piano.

From the back sliding glass door...look at all that room :)
No comments:
Post a Comment