Well, the carpet is all in, and most of the tile is done. They completed the kitchen today, except for putting the transitions and baseboards back in. Tomorrow they will be back to finish the foyer. I can't wait to get the house back in order and all cleaned up for Kyle's Baptism on Saturday. We have also updated the knobs and handles in the kitchen and have them to replace in all three bathrooms.
Kyle is still having a lot of acid reflux issues and it breaks my heart that he hurts so bad. All I can do is cry because he is such a trooper, but has a very hard time sleeping through it. I just hope we can get this all fixed soon! On a high note, yesterday he rolled over from his back to his tummy. He did it twice, and then did it again today! David has yet to see it, but I know in time he will get to.
Once the kitchen and the rest of the house is all put back together, I will post pictures of all the new floors and kitchen hardware. We are one step closer to completing the kitchen. Now it is just a back splash and new counters, however that is not coming anytime soon. We still have to do the rest of the carpets in the basement and the formal living room first. Little by little we are getting there:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment