CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 19, 2010

3 Months

It has been a while, but not a ton has gone on. David has been working a lot. Kyle is now on two acid reflux medicines in order to get everything under control. He also turns 13 weeks or 3 months tomorrow! The biggest piece of news probably has to be that we are getting new carpet for the upstairs and stairs tomorrow. We are also getting new tile for the kitchen and foyer in a week. We are very excited about it, but as with all home renovations, it comes with a hefty price.

Yesterday was David's and my 2nd wedding anniversary. We did things around the house and went out to dinner at Cheesecake Factory. Kyle was so good while we were out! We had a wonderful time and we look forward to many more adventures out together:)

On Wednesday, Nana is going to visit Kyle, and on Thursday we are meeting Pop pop for lunch at Cracker Barrel on Kent Island.

I can't believe I only have 4 weeks left before I go back to work:( I am going to miss all my time with Kyle, David, and Bandit! Though I look forward to next summer when we can be out and about more!

Bandit kisses for Kyle...you can tell Kyle is smiling:) In deep thought.
Time to play!
Kisses for daddy:)
Nap time with mommy.
All decked out in his monkey outfit from Aunt April!
Mommy and Kyle ready to go to dinner at Cheesecake Factory!

No comments:

Post a Comment