This past Saturday we went to April and Ben's to have a Fathers Day cookout. The twins have gotten so big! We put Kyle in the baby pool as well. We think he was not too fond of the luke warm warm. He loves to take a bath, so we shall try again up at the Shipley's pool that has been basking in the sun and heat. We had a great time hanging out and catching up. Hopefully more BBQ will follow this summer!
On Wednesday the 16th, Kyle went and got his first round of shots. I was not there since I had to go back to work that day. David said he did well though. Recently Kyle has started sleeping 7-8 hours over night which is nice for us! Hopefully that will continue:)
Work went well for me and David and Kyle had a great time together! I am just glad to have the rest of summer to be with them. I know it will be hard to really go back to work in August since I will have basically been off for about 17 weeks!
Chillin like a villain.

Sleeping with puppy.

The twins have gotten so big!

Taking in his new surroundings.

Ready to swim!

Not so sure about the pool or the temp of the water.

Warm and dry now:)

They had fun playing though:)

The Fathers Day Maggie Moos cake.

Kyle sleeping on April.

Bandit being supper silly while sleeping.

Wiggle time for Kyle!
Tummy Time
No comments:
Post a Comment