CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 24, 2010

Trip to Annapolis

Today we decided to try and go see the Plebes at the Naval Academy climb Mt. Herdon. Well, we apparently did not get moving quick enough and missed it. On top of that they do not allow pets on the yard during Commissioning Week, so we would have missed it anyway since we had Bandit with us. Instead, we went for a walk all around downtown. We ran into a high school friend of Davids who owns a jewelry store downtown and she had a beautiful silver cup for Kyle as a gift! That was so kind of Tiffany. We got some really cute pictures of Kyle and Bandit downtown. The plan is to meet Doyle next Wednesday to go onto the Academy to take pictures then. Additionally, we will try and stop by my school before we meet up with Doyle so that I can introduce Kyle to my students and coworkers.

April has offered to watch Kyle for us one night next week so that David and I can get out for a little. So as of right now, the plan is to do that on Tuesday. Thursday is my birthday and David is working, so it will be like a belated celebration for us. It will be nice to get out a little, but I will definitely miss Kyle while we are out, but I know he will be in great hands!

Thursday evening, David wanted me to take a few pics of Kyle to mark the 1 month birthday. So I took some to show his size with some of his stuffed animals, and some of just him.

I can't believe that tomorrow he will be 5 weeks old. It is so hard to believe. I am just hoping that in the next few weeks we start to get into a more normal sleep routine. All in all, this has been 5 of the best weeks of our lives!

Two of Kyle's biggest toys. Kyle with his toys on his 1 month birthday :)
He is bigger than his frog and about the same size as his bear.
Dance time with the toys.
Chillin on the couch.
Strike a pose!
Trying to sit up.
So adorable while having awake time.
I can't believe he was so good while I did this.
Kyle's first trip to downtown Annapolis.
Bandit and Kyle.
My three boys chillin by the water.
Me and two of my boys.
Kyle seemed to enjoy his day downtown.
We all had a great time getting out in the sunshine.
Bandit gave Kyle kisses.
Mommy and her kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment