Well, I am starting to finally feel a little better. I am still sore, but am able to do more. We have been going on a few more walks, and hope to get Bandit down to the river on Tuesday or Wednesday. David went back to work on Friday night. It was hard on him, but we all managed. Nana came over to help out with Kyle Friday night, and is here till Tuesday to help out as well. It is so nice to have an extra set of hands:) Thanks Nana! I return to the doctors on Tuesday, and hope to receive good news on my healing process. Wednesday we return to the pediatrician for another check up. Again, hopefully Kyle is progressing nicely. He has been a little fussy yesterday and today, I am hoping there is nothing wrong. I know I tend to worry a lot, but I just want the very best for baby Kyle. After Wednesday, he will not return to the doctors until he is a month old for his shots. Please keep happy thoughts for us all:)
Enjoy the pictures of some awake time Kyle has had, and some relaxing in people's arms.
Playtime on the playmate.

Kyle looked all around at the bright colors.

He seemed to enjoy himself.

Feeding time.

So precious!

So cute:)

My three boys...they are my world.

Not sure where David is looking...lol.

Snuggle time for the boys.

Sarah and Kyle.

Smile for the camera.

Chillin.

Time for bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment