CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 23, 2011

What A Year Its Been!

I know I said I would try and stay updated, but I had a lot of work with this most recent class. Though I got an A! Sorry All, I will do better now that classes are done till November!

Kyle is doing very well. He loves to listen to music and clap or bop along. He loves dancing as well. He is becoming more and more independent and shows his tude when he does not like something. He is also walking for the most part, but knows that crawling gets him places faster, so at times he just crawls. He also can stand up in the middle of a room without holding onto anything. He "talks" all the time and loves to give kisses. He is sooo cute!

He understands many words and phrases and has a real sense of humor. He lites up at the sound of mine or David's voice, and loves to play with and pet Bandit. He loves to play with his blocks, toy trucks, and activity table. I cannot wait for him to grow and learn more each day.

We had his first birthday party, and he had such a good time playing with the other kids. We cannot wait for the warm weather to actually stay so that we can continue to play outside amd later go to the pool. We are so proud of our little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment