CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Wow, it has been quite some time. With the start of my master class on November 1st, my time has been very full with school work, teaching, and being a mommy to the best little guy in the world. I will try to be better, especially with the holidays approaching, but bare with me!

To catch you all up, we have seen Halloween come and go, along with Thanksgiving. For Halloween Kyle got to come to my school for our parade and for my my kids to see. We dressed him up at Tigger, and he was so gosh darn cute! On actual Halloween day, we went to Mike and Diane Lash's house to hang out and do some Trick-or-Treating. We were there with Meredith, Karl, Max, and Liesel. Nana joined in the fun too! Kyle had fun, but next year will be so much better!

We also got our first family photos done. The photographer said he was so good and loved the camera...which is true he is such a ham!

November is coming to a close and with that, is Thanksgiving. We went to Nana's house in Easton for a couple of days. The Weiss clan was there as well and we all had a blast. Kyle got to meet cousins Bill and Nancy and see Gillian, Mike, and Fionn again. Additionally Aunt Marilyn and Pop pop joined in the fun! It was nice to spend time with the family.

My dad went to Williamsburg for the holiday, but got to spend all day Sunday before the holidays with us...it was good to see grandpa again.

My classwork continues to keep me busy, but I am half way through my 3rd overall class which is nice. This one will end right around Christmas, and then I will restart the 3rd of January and go for 16 weeks straight taking 2 classes before I get another 6 months off. I can't wait for that time! David has been great watching Kyle while I work, but it will be nice to have more family time, especially as Kyle gets older.

We had to take Kyle to a Peds GI special st for his reflux. He is on meds 4 times a day and is still having troubles. He has to get blood work and an X-ray this coming week before we know if there is an endoscopy in his future or surgery or what the plan is...pray for him please! He now sits up on his own all the time and can get to that position from laying down. He is starting to crawl forward and is very successful at going backwards. We are hoping that by the time we go over to Nana's to decorate the tree in 2 weeks he will be full on crawling. Then he can help...lol. Kyle loves his jump-a-roo and playing with Bandit. We hope to get Kyle to see Santa, as well as our Christmas shopping done soon. I have Christmas cards to get written, as well as making it through the next few crazy weeks at school. I hope we do not see the snow we saw last year, or any snow for that matter. Time will tell. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and look back for more info on how our Little Bird is doing!

The precious little angel! My two boys:)
Kyle in the pumpkin patch at our family and 6 month portraits.
So Cute!
Tummy shot.
Kisses from Mommy and Daddy.
Our first Family Portrait:)
Ready for Trick-or-Treating!
Kyle and his cousin Max on Halloween. They are exactly 10 weeks apart.
T I double ga ER...TIGGER!
With Nana on daddy's birthday dinner.
With Aunt Meredith and Uncle Karl..enjoying the dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment