CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Baptism

Most of last week was spent putting the house back together after having the tile put in. We also had to prepare for all our guests that were coming after Kyle's Baptism on Saturday. It was so great to get to see friends and family and we appreciate all who came out to celebrate Kyle's special day! Kyle was so well behaved during the services and slept through most of it as well. Just like I did when I Baptised:)

We are trying to plan a trip to Williamsburg to visit my aunt and uncle the end of September to go to Bush Gardens and get in a little vacation.

Today, Lynn and Piper stopped by with Lisa and Chelley to meet Kyle. Piper had a great time playing at the house and Kyle was interested in all those around him. He is started to "ask" for me by crying and reaching for me. It is so cute, but makes it even harder that I have to go back to work in less than 2 weeks.

Saturday we have the twins 3rd birthday party, and we are excited about Kyle getting to go swimming again! I will have pictures from that this weekend!

Kyle all cute in his Baptism outfit that Nana bought him...thanks Nana! Mommy and Kyle ready for the big day!
Nate (Godfather), Mommy, Daddy, Kyle, and Melissa (Godmother)
Father Gene blessing the water.
Time to Baptise Kyle:)
He was asleep so the water startled him awake, but he fell back to sleep right after it:)

A final blessing.

Anointing Kyle.
I am very proud of my little bird!

No comments:

Post a Comment