Well, today marks the 17th week of baby Peanut. We go to the OB on Tuesday November 24th and we will hopefully be making the appointment for the big Ultrasound to find out what Peanut is...fingers crossed. I think I have felt a little fluttering going on, which is baby swimming around. I don't feel it all the time and they say that that is normal at this time since most people don't normally feel movement till around 20weeks. David cannot feel it yet cause you cannot feel it from the outside...hopefully soon! Here is a little more back ground info on where we are with baby Peanut.
17 Weeks Pregnant
I also survived my overnight field trip to Arlington Echo with my 2nd graders. We arrived yesterday at 10 am and got back to school at 1:30 pm. The kids had a blast, as well as all the adults. The weather was beautiful yesterday and we really lucked out in the no rain until after we got home today. Most of the kids went home with their parents...they were SO TIRED! We all were. That's what bunk beds and 7/8 year olds running around having the time of their lives will do to you. It didn't help that I did not have all my comforts of my bed to keep me cozy with Peanut, but we made it! I am just glad everything went smoothly and there were no issues.
I just have to make it through tomorrow at school and then I get to rest on Saturday. Thank Goodness!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment